www.winhelp.us has easy step-by-step guides about configuring, using, securing and troubleshooting Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1. Here are also tutorials about free security software; privacy and security guides for Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter; creating and remembering good passwords, staying safe online, etc.
Target audience is from absolute beginners to intermediate home users wanting to know more about using and securing Windows and staying safe online.
Get started now!
www.winhelp.us is divided into several categories that you can find on top menu:
- Home - includes Frequently asked questions, help page, contact form and custom search;
- General security - includes information about passwords, privacy, social networking and safe practices, as well as installing, configuring and using different security programs (anti-virus, anti-malware and other protection tools) and well-known Internet browsers and applications;
- Windows - includes information about customizing, securing, maintaining, troubleshooting and backing up/restoring Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1, plus tutorials for Internet Explorer 8, 9, 10 and 11;
- Other - includes general information about computers, and useful software such as CCleaner, CDBurnerXP, Data Recovery CD and Puppy Linux;
- Blog - includes tips and security news.
To see a full list of all pages available at www.winhelp.us, visit the Site map page.